KNOW ALL PERSONS BY THESE PRESENTS:
I, ____________________________________ (“Principal”) maintaining an address at _______________________________________________ do hereby make and appoint ________________________________________ (“Agent”) maintaining an address at: _____________________________________________________ my true and lawful attorney-in-fact for me and in my name, and in my behalf.
My Agent shall have full power and authority to perform any act, power, duty, legal right or obligation whatsoever that I now have or may later acquire in connection with or relating to any person, item, transaction, thing, business, property, real or personal, tangible or intangible, or matter whatsoever as I could do if personally present. I hereby ratify and confirm all acts that my Agent, or my Agent’s substitute or substitutes, shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this power of attorney and the rights hereby granted. My Agent’s powers and authority shall include, but not be limited to:
1. To conduct, engage in, and transact any and all lawful business of whatever kind or nature, on my behalf and in my name.
2. To enter into binding contracts on my behalf and to sign, endorse and execute any written agreement and document necessary to enter into any such contract and/or agreement, including but not limited to applications, assignments, bills of sale or lading, bonds, contracts, covenants, conveyances, deeds, options, trust deeds, security agreements, leases, mortgages, notes, insurance policies, receipts, title documents, checks, drafts, letters of credit, stock certificates, proxies, warrants, commercial papers, withdrawal and deposit slips, certificates of deposit of, or investments with or through banks, savings and loan, brokers, mutual fund companies or other institutions, proofs of loss, evidences of debts, releases, and satisfaction of mortgages, lien, judgments, security agreements and other debts and obligations and such other instruments in writing of whatever kind and nature as may be.
3. To request, ask, demand, sue and take any and all legal steps necessary to recover and collect any amount or debt owed to me.
4. To adjust, compromise and settle any claim, against me or asserted on my behalf against any other person or entity.
5. To receive, hold, possess and/or invest any and all sums of money, accounts, debts, bonds, commercial papers, checks, drafts, causes of action, bequests, deposits, notes, interests, dividends, certificates of deposit, any and all documents of title and demands whatsoever, whether agreed to or disputed, now due or due.
FOR A COMPLETE VERSION OF THIS FORM, CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON BELOW